Surgical-Steeds Classic American Motorcycles, Inc. (Steeds) warrants to the initial registered purchaser that Steeds will repair or replace, without charge, any parts found to be defective in materials or workmanship under normal use under the following terms and conditions.
In order to obtain service under this limited warranty
This limited warranty is valid for a period of 24 months from the date of purchase, or 24,000 miles, which ever comes first.
- Initial Qualification:
To qualify for the limited warranty, the purchaser must complete the Steed Warranty Registration form and return it to Surgical Steeds within 7 days after delivery.
- Limitations and Exclusions:
The following circumstances constitute exclusions from the Steed Limited Warranty:
- Operation of the vehicle without proof of prescribed periodic maintenance as described in the owners’ manual. All periodic Services must be performed by a Steed Authorized service center, which will provide the quality maintenance and service required. Service records must be completely filled in and signed by service center technician. Note, if you are located in a remote area from your original Steed Dealer, have your chosen service center contact Surgical-Steeds to apply for Steed Service Center Certification.
- Mis-use, Abuse or Racing, including Dyno Testing will void the Steed Limited Warranty. It is the sole discretion of Surgical-Steeds and their authorized agents to identify abusive use and terminate the Limited Steed warranty.
- Alterations to the vehicle, engine suspension, chassis, wheels, electrical components, or controls.
- Defects in Paint, Chrome or other "Cosmetic" items will be covered for a period of 30 days from the date of purchase only. Any issues with "Cosmetic" problems should be immediately addressed with the Authorized dealer. Any deterioration of Paint, Chrome, Trim or other "cosmetic" items after the 30 day period will be considered normal wear and tear and are not covered under this warranty.
- Removal or tampering with original Speedometer or Odometer.
- Parts and labor for any normal recommended maintenance items including, but not limited to the following: Batteries, lamps, signals, oil, filters, spark plugs, clutch plates, brake pads, drive belts, tires or other rubber components and any other perishable or consumable items.
- You must return your vehicle, at your expense, to the selling dealer, Steed factory, or any other Steed Authorized Service Center. Should any of these locations become a burden because of specific circumstances, due to relocation, touring, or similar situations, contact Steeds 602-502-7833 for the name of the nearest authorized provider of service under this limited warranty. If there are no authorized service providers in your area, have a service provider you trust contact Steeds for authorization before beginning work. Under no circumstance will Steed Musclebike Motorcycles accept responsibility for any expenses incurred by the owner for services provided by any un-authorized service center.
- All warranty activities under this agreement provided must have prior approval by Steeds. To obtain approval, fill out the Warranty Repair Pre-Authorization form and fax to 480-314-2390. Such warranty activities will be provided by authorized service centers during normal business hours and scheduled by the provider consistent with existing workloads and parts availability.
- The completed form must be authorized by Steeds and faxed back to the service provider before any work begins. Under no circumstance will Steed Musclebike Motorcycles honor warranty claims without prior, written authorization.
Authorized Steed Service Centers are independently owned and operated and as such Steeds are not responsible in any way for any parts, labor, alterations or modifications made to said motorcycle.
This written limited warranty is the total warranty provided by Surgical-Steeds Classic American Motorcycles, Inc., no other express or implied warranties are valid.
Steeds shall not be liable for any damages claimed by purchaser due to loss of use, commercial loss, or any other claims of loss due to non-normal function of said motorcycle.
© 2023 Covington Creations 1934 E. Camelback Rd. Phoenix, AZ 85016 (602) 502-7833